Sunday, February 20, 2011

Weekend Recap!

I've been such a bad blogger lately!
I'll try and do better this week!
So here's a recap of my weekend:

Friday I spent the night with my friend Courtney and when I got home Saturday, we went to Trader Joe's! I love going to organic grocery stores..I want to try everything in there! We bought one of their pizzas and it was awesome!


The weather was so nice yesterday! I actually got sunburned!
All day I was wishing it was warm enough to be doing this:


But instead I'm writing papers!
Thank goodness for Pandora! It makes writing papers sooo much better!
Dear spring break, PLEASE hurry up!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. that pizza looks SO good! i havent been to tradder joes since i was in california! lol i need to go here in GEORGIA! and i am soo ready for spring break too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that pizza looks great!! love pandora to get me through some papers and get the creative thoughts going on :) great post girl! love the pics! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pizza looks delish. I love Trader Joe's too! You're right, everything always look so yummy. Sounds like a great weekend, good luck on your papers!

    ReplyDelete