Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Back to reality..

After a whole week of for snow and a long weekend skiing in West Virginia,
it's back to reality!

Here's a run down of my weekend:
Friday: We loaded up the buses and left on our for a looooong drive through the night! And of course, me and Charlee sat next to the guy that talked the ENTIRE drive. I seriously have never heard someone talk so much! And he was loud..even with my ipod turned up loud I could STILL hear him! Needless to say, I got no sleep that night.
Anna, Charlee, and Me
Saturday: We hit the slopes early! We skied all day and as soon as I laid down in my bed I was out! 

It was so pretty up there!
Sunday: We went skiing again in a big group which was SO much fun getting to spend time with everyone! Later that day we saw all of these people going out to ski in bathing suits! CRAZY!
There were about 20 of them! They had to be freezing! They're way braver than me..
We finally got home last night and it was so good to sleep in my own bed! I did NOT want to wake up for school this morning! Today we had a basketball game and on top of that I have homework..welcome back to the real world!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! Wish I had a chance to go to virginia. The place looks gorgeous, and those guys must have been SO COLD! I can't even imagine *shutters* your blog is really adorable, by the way

    http://prep-a-holic.blogspot.com/

    xx elle

    stop by and maybe we can follow each other if you like

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like fun :-) cute blog you have here.
    follow each other?<3

    http://julia-louise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like such a fun trip -- the slopes look gorgeous! And I totally know how you feel with the whole back to reality thing... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had a wonderful time!! It looks gorgeous up there!!

    ReplyDelete