Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WILW

Happy Wednesday!
I'm linking up again for What I'm Loving Wednesday!

 Today I'm loving..
1. That it's Wednesday!
And the weekend is almost here! This week is going by sooo slow for me!

2. This weekend is a girls weekend!
My sister, Leslie is coming home and my dad is going out of town so its a girls weekend!

 3. Modern Family comes on tonight!
One of my other favorite shows!

4. My Food Nutrition and Wellness class.
We just started a new semester so I have all new classes..and this is one of them.
We learn all about how to eat right and how to cook. Sooo I've been majorly in the cooking mood latley! We start cooking on Friday..I'm really excited!
Which leads me to #5....

5. These Candy Bar Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwiches
I found these on Picky Palate. Do they not look amazing??


What are you loving this week?

5 comments:

  1. Love love love Modern Family! So hilarious:-) Those cookies look amazing too. I'm all about anything with copious amounts of chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. please tell me you're making those cookies this weekend. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive been dyin to make those cookies Mal!!!!!! Your langstuh better get one if you make em or you know whats comin for ya! Humph.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love modern family!! It's one of my favorite shows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh...why did I not put two and two together that you were Leslie's sister???? HOW ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete