Thursday, January 27, 2011

Movies

I'm in the Movie mood right now..
Last month I went with my family to see Little Fockers
(if you haven't seen it, it's hilarious) and we saw previews for
 Just Go With It
It comes out February 11, and I can't wait to see it!
and last night I was watching tv and they were talking about
Soul Surfer
It's about Bethany Hamilton who got attacked by the shark a few years ago.
Carrie Underwood is also in it, and I love her!
It doesn't come out until April though..so I have to wait awhile! 

My week has been pretty uneventful..and full of this fun stuff
Trig. So that's all I have for now :)
  I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

3 comments:

  1. YUCK to trig!! I don't even remember that class at all! Haha! I love Carrie! I'd see any movie if she was in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ewh! i have honestly never taken trig! i am a little mathematically challenged! ;) i want to see just go with it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those movies look great! I still need to see Little Fockers. I just recently saw The Town with Ben Affleck and it was fabulous! Sorry about the trig :( good luck!

    ReplyDelete