Monday, January 10, 2011

Walkin' in a Winter Wonderland

This morning we woke up to a 
town painted in white!
It started snowing late last night and when I woke up this morning, everything was covered!


We went out and took a few family pictures before we got to having too much fun in the snow..


Snowball Fight!
I got hit by a snowball..and then fell and ended up covered in snow!

After we finished our pictures we changed and went for a walk around the neighborhood.

Me and sweet Millie!



We saw some friends on their way to go sledding so we went with them. It was my first time ever sledding because we only get snow here every few years and we don't have a good hill around our house. It was so much fun!

Leslie, Me, and Ally
On the way back I was miserable! We had walked over 2 miles, my hair was frozen (literally), and my face was hurting it was so cold. So I wasn't a happy camper!



I hope everyone else that got snow had as much fun as we did! We have another day off of school tomorrow and I'm so happy! 
Well, it's time to sit by the fire and watch the bachelor!

  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a wonderful day with your family! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow days are the best! Hope you had an awesome day out of school! :)

    PS: I just found your blog today and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Thanks for following my blog! Hope you're still enjoying the snow!

    ReplyDelete